The application management system of any country that involves and controls the number of applications from immigrants, refugees and citizens is generally termed as the express entry for the immigrants. This system also controls the number of permanent residence the immigrants get. You can get more details regarding the express entry system from Brampton immigration lawyer. Not every applicant of express entry pass the legal procedures at one go. Sometimes the application may get cancelled or rejected by the authorities. For that you need to take the help of a lawyer who is specialized in the legal procedures of express entry for the immigrants of any country.
Reasons for the Application Getting Rejected:
You might think that you have gone through all the processes that are needed to clear the immigration status. But there might be some minor mistakes which may be reason for your application getting rejected. You may also check the status of your application by going to a Brampton immigration lawyer. He may be able to tell you exactly what is wrong with the application. The reasons for the application getting rejected are as follows.
- The application that you have submitted might be incorrectly filled.
- The application may be incomplete according to the authorities.
- The documents that you have given may be wrong.
- The documents that have presented are not updated.
- All the necessary documents were not given.
- The application was not submitted within the deadline.
- Police certification was not there.
Restore The Application Status:
After the application has been rejected you can definitely reapply for the immigration process again. Certain ways are there to reapply or to restore the application for getting the permanent residence or for immigration. You may take the help of Brampton immigration lawyer as he is the best person to know about the details of the proceedings. The ways by which you can reapply for the immigration are as follows.
- You can appeal once again within 90 days of the application rejection with the help of immigration attorneys or Brampton immigration lawyer
- Attorneys and the lawyers will make sure that second chance is given to you for applying again for permanent residence or immigration. The procedure will be easier if they collect all the evidences from the applicant beforehand and present in front of the court of law that the application was done by abiding all the rules and regulations
- Make sure that all the necessary documents are given to the authorities to prevent further rejection of your application
Documents Needed For The Immigration Process:
Rejections of the application can take place if you submit improper documents for the immigration process. You may take the help of Brampton immigration lawyer after the rejection but it is a time consuming procedure. Before submitting the documents try to find out the exact documents needed for verification. Here is a list of the documents that are needed for the process of immigration to any country.
- The appointment letter or the interview letter issued from National Visa Center.
- Passport which has not been expired.
- Photocopy of the biographic page of your passport.
- Required Legal and civil documents.
- Medical reports if any.
- Translated document if required.
- Confirmation page from the immigration form.
- Read more on business immigration in Canada here